nly 15 miles away from Glasgow - Skirmish Scotland Paintball in Glasgow offers action packed days of paintballing at one of the UK!s longest running paintball sites. Skirmish paint balling offers over 15 different game scenarios, a covered seating area, ladies and gents changing rooms and toilets, site shop for sweets and refreshments with free tea and coffee all day, and a secure area for valuables. A range of hot and cold snacks is available to purchase throughout your visit.
Safe Zone In between paintball games it!s here that you get the opportunity to kick back and have some tea and coffee, possibly even some lunch depending on which of the many paintball packages you've gone for. It also gives you the chance to boast about your triumphs, and restock on ammo for the next game of Skirmish paintball in Glasgow. Highly trained, experienced and enthusiastic marshals ensure the safety and paintball game rules are being followed and are on hand to assist if you need additional help during the session.
If leaving from Glasgow, Airdrie, Chapelhall, Coatbridge, cumbernauld, or Stepps, Kirkintilloch, Lenzie area's we suggest that you make your way onto the M8 and travel WESTBOUND and exit at junction 19, turning right onto the clydeside expressway, exit on the right at the sign for THE NORTH A739 and ABERFOYLE. Then:
- Travel through Jordonhill and Anniesland cross.
- When you approach the roundabout just before Bearsden, take the left hand lane and follow the road signs for Bearsden and DRYMEN A809. Pass through Bearsden cross and turn right onto the A809 STOCKIEMUIR RD.
- Take 2nd exit from Baljaffery roundabout
- Take 2nd exit from Mains roundabout
- Pass Hilton golf club (on your right) 4 miles to go - YIPPEE, your nearly there!
LANDMARKS YOU PASS ON WAY TO SITE
- The Carbeth Inn - 3.1 miles to go
- Auchengillan Outdoor Centre - 2.6 miles to go
- The Queens View Car Park - 2 miles to go
The site entrance is just off the A809 STOCKIEMUIR ROAD .
Nearest post codes we have to the site entrance are G63 9QH or G63 9QL.